Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tell All Tuesday..Two Truths and A Lie



Thanks for taking a minute to read my latest post!!!  I am enjoying my summer break at home with my 3 boys.  Jonah is 4 years old, Eli is 2 years old, and Simon is 7 months old.  So, let's just say I am having a fun, but exhausting summer break!  I have taught 4th grade for the last two years.  This year I will be making the move to third grade.  Although I am very excited, I am also nervous!! Wish me luck!

When I decided to join in on this "Linky," I thought, how hard can it be to come up with two truths and a lie about myself????  Then I got to thinking... I am a terrible liar!!!  For example, when it comes to gift giving, it is better to keep me in the dark. I cannot keep a "lie" face to save my life.  So anyways, here goes nothing, here are my 3 "facts"

1.  I was born in South Dakota
2. I have 7 siblings
3. I love Cincinnati Reds baseball

Only two of the "facts" are actual facts....Leave a comment below and let me know which ones you think are true, and which one you think is a lie.  I will let you know on Thursday which one is which. 

During these next three days, I will be having a buy one get one free sale in my TPT store.  Simply. purchase your product from my store, then, send me a Facebook message with the the name of the purchased product, your "buyer" name (TPT name), and what product (equal or lesser value) you would like for free. Once I receive your e-mail, I will e-mail you your free product. Click the link below to check out the store.

Court's Creations

Be sure to check out other Two Truths and Lie from fellow bloggers below!!!

11 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I have no idea! My guess is number one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take a guess and say number two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Court! I'm going to guess that #2 is the lie. I'd love for you to jump on over to my post and guess for me!

    Kristin
    Teaching In A Nutshell
    Teaching In A Nutshell Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh! You made it so hard! I am guessing #1!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think #2. I can't wait to see the truth! It was great to know a little about you! Muah!

    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are going to guess number three is not true…only because no one else has guessed it- and we have no idea! ;0)

    We are looking forward to stopping back by on Friday to find out which one is not true!

    Best wishes,
    Ashley and Brooklynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well you got me stumped! I am going with #2.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going to guess #1. I cannot wait to find out on Friday!

    Kimberlee
    It's Kinder Time

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm guessing number 2. Thanks for taking the time to link up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I am going to guess #2. Can't wait to hear!
    Sarah
    Mrs B's First Grade

    ReplyDelete