Sunday, June 14, 2015

Tell all Tuesday Revealed!

Okay, I know I was supposed to post this on Friday, however life got in my way. I will spare you all the details but I do apologize!   So let's get to the three "facts". 

#3 is definitely a fact... I do love me some Redlegs baseball. My hubby and I take our kids to games every chance we get! 

For those of you who thought fact number 2 was a lie.. Sorry! I do have 7 siblings. I have one older brother and six younger brothers and sisters.  

Therefore "fact" #1 is my lie. I was not born in South Dakota. I was however, born in North Dakota. I am what some call a "military brat". I also lived overseas when I was younger as well.  

Thanks again for reading and commenting on my Tell All Tuesday post! Once again I apologize for posting my reveal a little late!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment