Thursday, July 24, 2014

Guided Math Book Study Chapter 9





After reading this book, I am totally motivated to re-construct my entire math block to make it go along with the Guided Math Framework.  However, due to time constraints, scheduling conflicts, and all the other unknowns of teaching, changing my math 100%.  I am going to start incorporating small aspects of the framework a little at a time and work my way up from there.  I also don't feel like I can do it all at one time and be able to give it 100%.  I want to master each of the little steps that I take that way as I build upon adding the framework to my classroom it will be more beneficial for the students and myself.  


Communication is going to be the most important aspect in creating a professional learning community as I use mathematics in my classroom.  As I am able to properly communicate with my students and their parents what is expected, the amount of learning that is possible is limitless.  Communication will make sure that all of us are on the same page and taking the necessary steps to promote as much comprehension and understanding as possible.

a Rafflecopter giveaway>

No comments:

Post a Comment