Monday, July 28, 2014

Fun on the Farm


Who doesn't love a little summer fun on the farm?!?!  With all of the fuss of school starting back up again, baby number 3 on the way, realizing that after next week I will only be seeing my boys in the evenings after school, I thought it would be fun to take a step back and post about my kids.  Meet Jonah and Eli.  Jonah is 3 and Eli will be 2 in August.  These two boys are the craziest, funniest, most mischievous boys you will ever meet.  Having said that they are also the sweetest and most loving boys a Momma could ask for.  This picture was taken the other day at my mom and dad's.  They recently made two additions to their slew of farm animals. A baby horse and its mommy.  (I am not a horse person, so, I do not know the correct terminology for what their official names are!)  The picture above shows my boys playing with the new baby horse on the farm.  They LOVED her!! she was very sweet with my boys! I love looking at pictures of my boys, it puts an instant smile on my face.  Any time I am stressed or worried all I do is look at them and I feel better.  Love them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment