Sunday, May 4, 2014

May the 4th be With You


Welcome to my top 4 sale!!!!! Please scroll down to view  the countdown to my top four sellers! I hope you enjoy them as much as others have.  I would love for you to leave feedback so I am able to make my products as effective as possible! 



# 4 top selling product of Court's Creations- 
Addition Task Cards- Bundle 


Many people love this product because you definitely get a bang for your buck!  This bundle pack includes 4 sets of addition task cards.  Listed below are the individual sets that you will receive if you were to purchase this product.

-2 Digit + 2 Digit 
-3 Digit + 3 Digit
-4 Digit + 4 Digit 
-Combination of addition problems up to 4 Digit + 4 Digit

Most of the addition problems that are on the task cards require regrouping. I personally love this product befcfause it can be used in many different ways.  It can be used during a whole group lesson when you are introducing each type pf addtion problem.  It can also be used on a more individualized level where depending on where your students is working would determine the particular task card set he/she would use.  This product is also great for extra practice and review.  
Though you may puchase each of these sets separately, it if for your benefit to buy these sets in this bundle.  At the normal price of $3/ set you could expect to pay $12 for the bundle. However it is normally priced at $9, therefore you get one set FREE! 

Follow the link below to see this product in
my TPT store.




# 3 top selling product of Court's Creations- 
Area and Perimeter Game- I have Who Has 


What student doesn't love a game??? None that I know of, which is why the I Have Who Has Area and Perimeter Game is so great!  Students will be learning without even knowing it.  This is a perfect way to review the difference between area and perimeter. There are 25 questions that involve finding the area and perimeter of a shape.
Follow the link Provided or click on the picture above to find this product in my TPT Store.

Area and Perimeter, I have Who Has 




# 2 top selling product of Court's Creations- 
4.G.1 Geometry Task Card Assessment



One of my personal favorites!  I love this task cards assessment because it can be used many different ways in the classroom.  I used it this year in my class as the final assessment during our geometry unit.  It could have very easily been used as a review as well, individually or whole group.  These task cards cover all parts of the Common Core Standard 4.G.1.  Students are required to identify lines, angles, interpreting a diagram, ect....
Follow the link below to see it in my TPT store.

4.G.1 Geometry Task Card Assessment 




Drum roll please........................


# 1 top selling product of Court's Creations- 
Congruent Shapes Activity Pack



I don't know about you but I have had a hard time finding good resources for congruent shapes for 4th grade! My solution? Create my own resource! This activity pack includes three different centers as well as a pre-test and post-test to help assess your students.  The activities that are used in this activity are fairly simple shapes. I was not trying to trick my kids when it came to congruent shape I just really wanted to know if they understood the concept of shapes being congruent.  I love this activity and I will use it again next year as my entire congruent shapes unit.

Follow the link below to see this product in my TPT Store

Congruent Shapes Activity Pack

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and check out my TOP 4!!!  Below is the link to my TPT where you can find all of these products at a discounted price.

Court's Creations

or

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Courts-Creations


1 comment: